To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: xukevin24@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:15:31 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Is there any way to simplify DX Unit Model?

Dear all,
Since a single-speed DX coil model stated in E+ engineering reference involves 5 curves (TotCapTempModFac, EIRTempModFac,EIRFlowModFac,PartLoadFrac,ect.), which requires over 20 constant parameters as inputs, but in my case, it is almost impossible to obtain all curves from the manufacture,I am wondering if there is a way that I can avoid all those curves input? or put it in other words, is there a simpler DX model built in E+? for example, a curve directly correlate coil part load ratio to the energy use ratio? and if E+ does allow users to develop such a curve, where can I define it?

Thanks in advance.

Ke