Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] BuildingSurface:Detailed area checking

Thanks for your reply Linda. Sometimes it took me a lot of time to couple the surfaces with sketch-up and its plug-in (The surfaces have the same area but I don't why they dont pair themselves with the match surfaces command). The next time I will set the boundary condition with its corresponding surface and I will check the heat transfer.
Ignacio Gomis