From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of FrancescoP
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:49 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: old version

Thank you Javed Iqbal.
I'm using Design Builder V3.0.0.064 but I am not able to get an Energy Plus Version 7 IDF file. Did you maybe forget a link? :-)
I think getting directly from DesignBuilder a Version 7 IDF file would be more sure than using the transition auxiliary program (I mean the conversion errors should be less probable), isn't it?
Best Regards
Francesco Passerini