[EnergyPlus_Support] blower door test result

Hi all,
Has anyone ever used the whole house blower door test result for energy plus inputs?

I have 3835CFM@50Pa which is  20.5ACH@50Pa, but the depressurized test was done for entire house, not for each zones.

I'm not sure if I can assume each zone has 20.5ACH as leakage and input this value into 'Air Changes per Hour' parameter of 'ZoneInfiltration:DesignFlowRate ', and leave rest of that as blank.

I know this will ignore many realistic conditions such as wind, height of the zone or schedule of the activities and so on, but if you can recommend me simple usage of the testing result from the actual site to simulate the energy model in energy plus, then that will be very helpful.

thank you