AW: [EnergyPlus_Support] blower door test result

Hi,

you have to be very careful when using blower door test results as the infiltration rate in simulation models.

As you said, the test is done with 50Pa pressurized building. That will never be the case during the operation of a building.

You could probably use the European Standard DIN-EN 832 which basically suggests to multiply the n50 value by 0.07 to get the infiltration value for the non-preassurized building.

BR, Florian

FLORIAN STIFT

Junior Engineer

Energy Department

Sustainable Building Technologies

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology

Österreichisches Forschungs- und Prüfzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H.

Giefinggasse 2  |  1210 Vienna  |  Austria

Austria: T +43 50550-6277  |  M +43 664 815 79 46  |  F +43 50550-6613

Singapore: M +65 837 59 1 59

florian.stift@xxxxxxxxx  http://www.ait.ac.at/