RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Negative Zone Transmitted Solar

You should say that "it is impossible, because there is no other window in the zone."

The solar radiation values in the EPW can be displayed with the solar angle as Output variables.

The negative beam value can be expected from a window not facing the sun.

Net transmitted solar from a zone is not likely to have nagetive value.  Net transmitted solar through a window is possible, because there is no incoming solar at that window.

 Dr. Li