RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] GetSurfaceData: Outwards facing angles of surfaces

I have seen user placing the same window for North and South side walls (opposing wall faces).

The vector direction is correct for one wall and not for the other wall.

I use the right hand rule.  The vector direction should always be out of a zone.  (finger follows the vertex ordering direction.  Thumb the vector direction.  Floor down, roof up, etc.)

The name of the surface is in the error file, and the direction is in the summary report.

 Dr. Li