Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: using EnergyPro for thermal comfort analysis

A- Joe, you got me again, hats off to you as you are correct as usual...
What a process that backwards from surface temperature calculation concept is, I wonder who aside from you founders of the industry could do such a thing, I remember your recent post to the eQuest lists it did not seem like many people had much of an idea as to how to do such a thing. I remember reading your how to and thinking that it sounded harder than learning the basics of Energy Plus, and considering the majority of DOE2 users only know how to use the engine with an interface I feel that they may be more likely to botch such a thing by trying rather then just using the Energy Plus object that is ready to use.

I have no doubts that DOE2 is useful, and that the functions of DOE2.1E are excellent, but most users of Energy Pro would not be very likely to get past that 5% of the potential you mentioned.

Best regards-

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics