[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problem with very thin high conductivity construction

Thanks Karen. I am modelling the air cavity as an air gap 0.18 m2K/W. I tried removing the air gap from the integrated roof model and it does not bring the results in line - in fact it makes the difference between the integrated and separate roof versions slightly greater. I have tried changing the thermal resistance of the air gap and at high values it does reduce the cooling load for the integrated roof model, but only slightly.

Stephen