Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Zone Exhaust and Return Fan

Which HTML report are you looking at? Like the sub-heading under which you are finding this? If you are looking at Fan Reports in Equipment Summary/Component Sizing Summary, then it might show you the Max Flow Rate (airflow capacity) possible through the fan which might be the same in both Supply and Return Fan case to take care of the airflow in case exhaust fan is not working at any hour.