[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Zone Exhaust and Return Fan

Thanks all.

I agree that the summary/component sizing summary is showing max flowrate. I have my exhaust flow scheduled on when ever the system is on and i checked it on an hourly basis. Is there is a different report I should be looking at for return flow ?