[EnergyPlus_Support] ASHRAE 90.1 G3.1.1

Hello Everyone,

I am modeling a 3 storeyed building for LEED. There is no cooling system
in the building and according to Table G3.1 of ASHRAE 90.1-2007 for the
proposed design model I have to use the same cooling system as in the
baseline design.
The system for my baseline design is Packaged VAV with Reheat and also
according G3.1.1 "each floor shall be modeled with its own HVAC system".

Does "each floor shall be modeled with its own HVAC system" mean that
the baseline model can have only one HVAC system for each floor?

In my proposed design model, there are more than three outdoor air
systems on each floor. Each of these systems uses AirLoopHVAC. I know
that I can add more than one branch on an AirLoopHVAC but still I would
have to add a separate Packaged VAV with Reheat for each existing
AirLoopHVAC on the same floor which means more than one Packaged VAV
with Reheat per floor.

Another problem is that in my proposed design model there is an
AirLoopHVAC that supplies fresh air to spaces on two different floors.
If I add the Packaged VAV with Reheat to the existing AirLoopHVAC then
it won't comply with G3.1.1. How to model the cooling system then?

Has anyone had such or similar case and what would be the solution?
Any help is appreciated!

Miroslav