From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcus
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 12:29 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ASHRAE 90.1 G3.1.1

Hi Miroslav,

Yes, now I see your dilemma! I have never experienced this, but have some thoughts;

One overriding concern is the number of unmet hours. If you have no cooling system in your proposed design, do you still meet G3.1.2.2 unmet hours? If you do, you can argue that your proposed design for whatever reason does in fact not require any cooling. And it follows that you can model the proposed system and