[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EMS or Water Heater Bug ??

If your .edd is showing the correct results, but the simulation is strange, then the calling point may be the problem. If the edd shows illogical results to your statements then the problem is probably your code. I think I remember that there may be no checking for the string lenth parsed by the program. That means statements or variable names which are too long are simply cut off with unexpected results. I may be mixing up the macro expander and the EMS parser here, sorry if I'm saying this wrong.