Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DOE Reference Building, Elementary School, Chicago problem with NoEconomizer uni

Thanks Jim for your message.
1. Yes, Min OA Flow is set by  DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir
2. Yes, this is a No Economizer zone, with all the consequences
3.  Can I set the threshold or a flag to suppress  the alert? The air temp indeed drops below freezing, and that's the way the Reference Buildings were designed.
4. Yes, the temperature is indeed, due to the cold OA. The coil does not provide any further cooling. The large Min OA requirement is because this unit is serving a kitchen
5. I don't think I need to modify the performance curves, since the unit itself is off during cold weather.

Thanks for your help.

Homero