Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Setpoint Managers are driving me crazy!

If you haven't already done so, suggest checking the temperature and high humidity setpoints at node 1204.5 to make sure they are getting written correctly to the cooling coil outlet node.

From: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 12:31 PM
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Setpoint Managers are driving me crazy!

No.
I have a reasonable grasp of the basics (at least I think thatâ??s true).  I do not have a good grasp of how SetPointManagers interact and particularly have little ? no experience using a pre-cooling coil and making it â??play nicelyâ?? with the other coils.

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., BEMP , LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
616 450 8653