From: Ghulam Mujtaba Bhangar <gmbhangar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 5:23 AM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Wall with PCM

Hello,

I am working on my university study project and trying to simulate a building envelope with Phase Change Materials but it is not considering its phase change properties. I am getting the same answers with/without using phase change property. I have tried to change the positions of PCM and the building envelope on different walls but could not get the answers. I have also changed the weather files but could not get the answers as someone has suggested to a similar problem asked by a person. I have also attached the idf file, if someone can look where the problem is existing.

Thanks

--
Best Regards,
Ghulam Mujtaba