From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Feng Wei (Kelvin)
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 3:03 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Conversion of eQuest DOE2 project file to EnergyPlus

Thanks Jim,

I am aware of converting old EnergyPlus files to new version. But the problem is that I could not find a tool to convert eQuest DOE2 file to EnergyPlus. It is OK that the conversion could only output old version EnergyPlus (we can always do EnergyPlus conversion later), but it is good it can convert all the DOE object especially HVAC objects to EnergyPlus. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wei