To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: kelvin.tju@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:13:12 -0700
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Conversion of eQuest DOE2 project file to EnergyPlus

Dear group,

I am converting a large eQuest DOE2 project to EnergyPlus file. I downloaded the conversion tool provided by EnergyPlus (from http://energyplus.helpserve.com). And it seems that the transition tool is made in very old EnergyPlus version and can only do parts of the job (primarily geometry and materials). I wonder if anyone knows the most recent and comprehensive DOE2 to EnergyPlus conversion tools (either public or private domain)

Thanks

--
Best Regards

Wei