[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: infiltration

Hi Thodwris,

The units of m3/h seem like an odd set of units. Just curious, was this from a blower-door test at a specific pressure difference?

My initial thought would be to divide m3/h by m3 (the volume of the building) and apply that 1/h value to each thermal zone. This isn't physically realistic though, as infiltration isn't applied evenly to each zone. It's a factor of the mechanical operation and weather, as stated by another person.

Lisa Ng
NIST - IAQ & Ventilation Group
lisa.ng@xxxxxxxx