From: oscar hernandez <oscarhernandez_81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2012, 11:06
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] infiltration

Hi Teo,

The infiltrations values on a building depend on orientation (wind direction). If you have a value of 133 m³/h, for me, the best solution it's to simulate the buliding only with this value of infiltration (design infiltration), after you are going to have the infiltration value per wall (N, S, E ,W) with this you can calculate an infiltration surface for the airflownetwork.

Let me know if you need help!

Oscar.