[EnergyPlus_Support] Process loads below 25%

Hello.

I just fill up a LEED format for EAp2. in my model process loads are below 25%. I had all documentation an calculation to support that. but when I fill up the table
EAP2-4 my process loads not meet the requirements of 25% and even though I upload support documentation to show that in section EAP2-9 the compliance is still showing me NO.

I was trying to do it as exceptional calculation measurement but in that section the form only allow to change the proposed case and not the base line.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks