Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Utility Cost objects

Didn't we try to answer this for you a while back Jim?

The developer said he would put some more info in the IDD (that would show up in the IDFEditor when you look at the object) but I'm not sure he got to it before V7.1 release because he was working on the 62.1 verification report.

He is on vacation right now -- back next week.

It looks like it got expanded but I'm not sure if it is clear yet.  And perhaps that field needs to be broken into two fields?  One that is "choice" (i.e. built in) with the possibility of user -- I can't tell, really.