Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Utility Cost objects

Jim,

The Tariff Report includes a list of all Native Variables. I
would suggest you read through the examples in the IORef and
the 5ZoneEconomicsTariffAndLifeCycleCosts.idf file.

The Heirarchy and Variables section of the IORef is supposed
to illustrate how they work together. Essentially, variables
in the economic calculations are holders of monthly values
that are the inputs and results of using charges. They
represent inputs, intermediate values, and final
calculations. I would be happy to add to the documentation
if you have suggestions.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair