[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: internal moisture gain

Does that mean that if I enter people, I automatically get moisture based on peoples' activity? Can't speak for the original poster, but I did search the documentation for "internal moisture" - nothing comes up.
I am aware that I can add CO2 based on occupancy - how do I add internal moisture gains based on occupancy or any other way, please?