[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Partially opened windows modulated by a schedule

Thanks! This is actually similar to how I dealt with the issue in COMIS. Someone told me that this limitation does not apply to the integrated AFN in E+ - guess that was a myth, then. Will split my windows to achieve what I set out to do.