[EnergyPlus_Support] Controlling cooling coils

Hi,
I am modelling a baseline building according to System 8 in ASHRAE 90.1 Appendix G. When I run the simulation, I take many severe errors as fallows:
** Severe ** FindRootSimpleController: Controller error for controller = "AIR LOOP 06 KAT AHU COOLING COIL CONTROLLER"
** ~~~ ** Environment=GARANTI Ä°ZMIR, at Simulation time=01/02 09:30 - 10:00
** ~~~ ** Controller function is inconsistent with user specified controller action = "" action
** ~~~ ** Actuator will be set to maximum action
** ~~~ ** Controller control type=Temperature
** ~~~ ** Controller temperature set point = 14.00 [C]
** ~~~ ** Controller sensed temperature = 21.98 [C]
** ~~~ ** Controller actuator mass flow rate set to 27.74 [kg/s]
** ~~~ ** Controller actuator temperature = 13.00 [C]
** ~~~ ** Note: Chilled water coils should be reverse action and the entering chilled
** ~~~ ** water temperature (controller actuator temperature) should be below the setpoint temperature
** ~~~ ** Note: Hot water coils should be normal action and the entering hot
** ~~~ ** water temperature (controller actuator temperature) should be above the setpoint temperature
I investigated comments in EnergyPlus support group and I found the reason of the error. The reason is that the setpoint on the exit of the cooling coil air side is lower than the inlet water temperature. I controlled my *.csv file. This is true and it is impossible. When the chilled water temperature is 13 C the supply air into the room is 3 C. Therefore the heating coils operate so much for setting the room temperature to heating setpoint temperature. And the heating consumption increases too much.
Could any one help me how I can overcome this problem ? I am waiting for your help as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Best regards.
Alpay Akguc