[EnergyPlus_Support] question about html report

Hi,

I run a simple simulation where a heating coil, which is supplied by a water heater, is used in an air handling unit to heat a single zone. I precise that the pipes used for connexions are adiabatic so no loss between water heater and heating coil.

Some doubts came while I looked at the html report (attached to this mail): why WATER HEATER USE ENERGY is lower than TOTAL WATER HEATING COIL ENERGY ?
Actually I would expect both variables to be equal, based on the below definitions:
   - WATER HEATER USE ENERGY represents the energy extracted from the water heater to supply the heating coil.
   - TOTAL WATER HEATING COIL ENERGY represents the energy consumed by the heating coil.

Why such results? It is like the heating coil efficiency is greater than 1 ???

Thanks for your help,
Herve
Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\BatG - CTA - 250m2 Arcon 30d - 10m3 stockTable.htm