Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ExpandObjects warnings EnergyPlus 7.1 Linux

Hi,
The install/decryption password should be emailed to you when you downloaded EnergyPlus.
I leave everything to its defaults. I suggest you to leave the symbolic links so you may run EnergyPlus without having to add its location to your $PATH.

I hope that helps.
Miroslav