Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Inquiry regarding saving & retrieving of a SketchUp or Open Studio Modeling files

Hi,

To understand the right process of openstudio modeling please go through following videos which helps a lot for beginner and also join NREL forum where you can actually get help from openstudio helpdesk:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF98CA47DE07747CF&feature=plcp

http://openstudio.nrel.gov/

Thanks!