[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Mist or aerosol simulation
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Mist or aerosol simulation
- From: "seogchano" <seog-chan.oh@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:42:59 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:43:02 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343313781; bh=2TfdpTiC/A6XBGWWe9onCnUDcKeKPFOq3ZlpGBFXmGI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZgZkAMRUgzTky4W9ikgpLJUN6Xo+v01jFMZx9tcXWQUPq0Dq2jTmjFHHB0huFdbGl5OC2yHE0dpTILxp2qnmtdKkjifmcgMuOX4XggOGwOSGCiT+bWB8Tp+wjBpiAudZ
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=cH82JlUqyCYMF57huFmRnvCOS+XyX8rQDvi93JmIJNP7RU68BJnWlsetxggxhs1on8Vg1N16PZjUyOTPRfqbzPdLyuq4NRCf94GWym5z/tiVpz//mPNIc9/X07jkK34X;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I would like to simulate the impact caused by latent heat contained in mist or aerosol. Especially, I am considering mist or aerosol generated through machining process in manufacturing plants.
I am taking into consideration two input objects as alternatives to simulate mist or aerosol: (1) hot water equipment (2) steam equipment.
Please advise me with which input object would be appropirate in this context. Also, if possible, please share me with exemplary IDF files using these objects.
Thank you in advance
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: