[EnergyPlus_Support] Mist or aerosol simulation

Hello All

I would like to simulate the impact caused by latent heat contained in mist or aerosol. Especially, I am considering mist or aerosol generated through machining process in manufacturing plants.

I am taking into consideration two input objects as alternatives to simulate mist or aerosol: (1) hot water equipment (2) steam equipment.

Please advise me with which input object would be appropirate in this context. Also, if possible, please share me with exemplary IDF files using these objects.

Thank you in advance

Seog-Chan