Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Detailed ICE storage - for PCMs? Nodes & curves question

Dr Li
I will try to add a loop that is just for ice storage, and guess I am having errors because I am copy pasting from example IDF's rather then creating new loops- This may sound "dumb" but would you have advise on how to create a simple loop? Also there are three example ice storage IDF's , parallel, upstream and downstream- I wonder what one might be best to use as example for this experiment.-?

Thanks again for your advise,

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics