Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with low heting values from e+

Dear Dr Li! yes i do have the e+ v6 file.
the only difference for this file is the multi core field and the minimum iterations on  building field (that have been removed from v7 file to be able to run it one the v6).

This building is not a real one case. it is the base of a modelling concept so that's why it is in this simple form for the moment.
The weird in this file is that in one zone there are no heating loads for winter months. this is unrealistic the B,C,D and E climate zones of Greece.
I tried to give a very big infiltration rate 3 ach just to test it but still the same problem.
I made some test without internal gains, without windows, without heating systems just to see the temperatures, I remover the insulation and still the house does not give realistic results.
hank you for your time

Dear Jeremiah
        This are good modifications but i have to find the problem on the simple model at the moment so to be able to understand the reason of such a behavior. As for the v6 version it gives about the same results.

Thank you for your time

 Best regards
K.O.