Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] typical office buildings simulation software

Design builder makes it as easy as possible to create vegetated surfaces. You might want to try it for a free month and see what you can come up with.. Also if you do use the example file generator or the commercial reference buildings you would want to open the example file in your E+ example file directory titled "EcoroofOrelando", you can then copy and paste to your example file gen or commercial reference building file.  You can then run it and check the error report and adjust until you get it-

All the best

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951