[EnergyPlus_Support] Why does the control zone receive almost all of the outside air?

I have modeled a multizone house with an outside air system. In this house, I assigned the living room as the control zone. The following paragraph describes how I modeled the mechanical outside air ventilation in this house:

I wanted EnergyPlus to calculate the air flow rates to be supplied to each zone considering the outside air requirement. The system sizing object of EnergyPlus, however, made me choose between sizing the system for sensible load and sizing the system for ventilation requirement. So, I had to select "sensible" for the "Type of Load to Size On" under the Sizing:System object. For the modeling of mechanical ventilation in this house, I added a Design Specification Outdoor Air Object Name into the Sizing:Zone object. Under the DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir object, I selected "Sum" as the outdoor air method and entered 0.00354 m3/s-person and 0.00438 m3/s-m2 to comply with ASHRAE 62.2. I then set the outdoor air flow rate fraction schedule to "1" all year. I set the Zone Air Distribution Effectiveness to 0.9 in cooling mode and to 1.1 in heating mode.I also set the system outdoor air method to "VentilationRateProcedure" under Sizing:System and Controller:MechanicalVentilation. In order to make sure that the outside requirement of all zone will be controlled, I created a zonelist object and entered all zones of the house under this object. I then assigned this zonelist object as the "Zine 1 Name" under the Controller:MecahnicalVentilation object.

This file resulted in very high mechanical outside air ventilation rates for the control zone (i.e. Living Room) and  very low mechanical outside air ventilation rates for the rest of the other zones. This did not make sense to me. Would you please let me know what might I be doing wrong? How may I make sure that all the zones in this multizone building receive sufficient outside air by autosizing the system?

I look forward to hearing from you,
Thanks in advance for your help,

Best Regards,
Simge Andolsun