Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Total Daylight Factor

I have not used E+ for daylight, but I am surprised to hear Daylight Factor "from window" !?! DF is usually calculated on horizontal (not vertical exterior window) task-planes. Even if we want it to be calculated on vertical surfaces then it should be internal surfaces not exterior window. It could be a percentage of total DF from individual windows, if it would make any sense. Anyways would love to hear some new insight about E+ daylight calculation! Sorry its not the answer to your query.

Vaibhav