[EnergyPlus_Support] Direct Air Heating help

Dear people,

I formed an airloop which has just one branch containing 3 component objects.
1.AirloopHvac:Outdoor Air system (outdoor air mixer)
2. Coil: Heating: Gas
3. Fan: Constantvolume

and for the air terminal unit I used singleduct:uncontrolled. So It is a direct air heating system.

For the min and max outdoor airflow rate I assigned 3 m3/sn to bypass recirculation   in the mixing box. I want to supply 3 m3/sn outdoor fresh  air ( in the ambient temperature) to the zone during the occupied hours and keep the zone temperature 18 C occupied hours. By having 3 for min and max outdoor air flow rate 3m3/sn and design supply air flow rate 3 m3/sn , I assume I exhaust the recirculation air do I ???

On the other hand, is this system ok in terms of HVAC system??

The outputs which I observe are direct air sensible heating energy
Air loop total heating energy
Zone sensible heating energy
Air loop total coil heating energy
Air loop fan heating energy