To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: matthew.sverre.anderson@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:25:48 -0500
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating and Cooling Coil Control

Attached is a copy of the IDF, I got the setpoints working on the Air Handlers but I am having issues with runaway temperatures in hot water and chilled water loops. I would love some assistance with this.

Also, I realize the surfaces are not convex. I adjusted the Building -> Solar Distribution -> Full Exterior to compensate. According to the I/O manual this will allow for an accurate model but if anybody objects and has good reasons I can work on the geometry to get the building surfaces convex.

So I obviously have something very wrong here but I would appreciate any help that can be given.