[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC connection error

Dear colleagues!

I need to simulate a small building with two rooms and a HVAC system with heat recovery.

Please find the sketch and the IDF’s error file in the appendix.

The error seems to be related to the connection structure of the OutdoorAir:System (I think).

I placed my IDF file together with the related schedules and Weather files also in the appendix.

May You can help me to identify the error.

Thank You very much for Your help,

                Matthias

P.s.:       The IDF is e+ v6

                To run the IDF You need to extract the zip file directly to You C:-drive to get C:\TH\... .

                In case You choose another location on Your computer please replace

“C:\TH\”

by

“<<YourPath>>\TH\”

Using the editors replace function.

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme

Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik IBP
Institutsteil Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley

eMail: Matthias.Kersken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems

Fraunhofer-Institute for Building Physics IBP
Branch Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley

eMail: Matthias.Kersken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx