Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Temperature Out of Bounds During Warmup

When I looked at my epw file (which is not standard epw but made from measured data), on a particular day the direct solar radiation was absurdly high, around 8000 Wh/m2. On the same day I was getting the temperature (high) out of bounds error for window surfaces. Changing the file to standard epw file resolved the errors. Thank you!

Vaibhav Jain
www.vaibhavjain.co