[EnergyPlus_Support] “Air to Air Heat Recovery for Heating” in the report ABUPS

In my model there are no Air Handling Units, but there is an air to air heat recovery system. It isn't in all the zones. In fact the most of the zones are ventilated through natural ventilation. I modelled it with the object HeatExchanger:AirToAir:SensibleAndLatent. The fields "Sensible Effectiveness" are 0,54 for every air flow and "Latent Effectiveness" is 0 for every air flow. In the output .eso that value is correct (variable: Heat Recovery Sensible Effectiveness) but in the report (.html) AnnualBuildingUtilityPerformanceSummary "Air to Air Heat Recovery for Heating" is equal to 67.8%, i.e. even higher than the Sensible Effectiveness. Could it be correct?

I have Warnings concerning the air loops:

 ** Warning ** SimHVAC: Maximum iterations (2000) exceeded for all HVAC loops, at BOLZANO ANN HTG 99.6% CONDNS DB, 01/21 05:00 - 05:02

   **   ~~~   ** SimFlags=[TTFFF] AirLoops[T],ZoneEq[T],NonZoneEq[F],PlantLoops[F],ElecCircuits[F]..F=ok,T=fail

 Therefore I'm afraid that valued of "Air to Air Heat Recovery for Heating" is due to those warnings. Have you ever had such a problem?

 With Regards