RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Radiant system for cooling: set point not met

Thanks for the additional infomation.

I only do the DesignDay simulation, and therefore do not need the weather file.  The location, and the DesignDay objects are sufficient to run the simulation.

The variables you have added will not help you to find the coding problem.  In fact I have deleted all your consumption data requests, because they are not available with DesignDay sizing runs.

If you are using a low rdiant panel to cool a zone, there may be a  delta value which you set.  The zone will be cooled to the setoint value plus the delta value.

The cooling temperature is 27°C between 2 and 4 pm.  If there is a delta value, you may try changing this value.  The panel kicks in at around 26°C.  At 27°C  the panel cooling rate tends to modulate to keep the temperature at 27°C.  After the peak warm period, it starts to shut down again and off at 26°C.

The Schedule:compact:I20C16C did not show in the schedule value listing.  That is why I let the program show me the schedules used.

Because it is a type 4 theremostat, it is usual for the cooling zone temperature to float during the night.  The cooling will start after the sun rise.

Because your building surface ground temperature is low and there are large windows on all sides,  the second floor temperature was down to 19°C at midnight in Summer.

I have not tried you modified IDF.  If you do not use the zone thermostat for temperature control directly and use the VAV and setpoint manager mode, the set point not met warninga are expected.

 Dr. Li