[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Radiant system for cooling: set point not met

Thank you for your attention, Dr. Li.
At the bottom of this message I have pasted the code regarding the set-points and the relative schedules.
Now I requested in the code also the following output variables:
Zone/Sys Thermostat Heating Setpoint [C]
Zone/Sys Thermostat Cooling Setpoint [C]
Time Heating Setpoint Not Met [hr]
Time Heating Setpoint Not Met While Occupied [hr]
Time Cooling Setpoint Not Met [hr]
Time Cooling Setpoint Not Met While Occupied [hr]
I have upload the new version of the .idf file.
I used the weather file of Bolzano IGDG, available in
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=6_europe_wmo_region_6/country=ITA/cname=Italy
"Time Cooling Setpoint Not Met" is often equal to 1.
I used also the DesignDay sizing simulation and BLOCK2:ZONE2 is not cooled enough.
In fact, in BLOCK2:ZONE2 the maximum temperature is 27.23°C while Zone/Sys Thermostat Cooling Setpoint [C] is equal to 26°C.
Do you maybe have different results, Dr. Li?
Best Regards

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ZONECONTROL:THERMOSTAT ===========

! - Name
! - Zone name
! - Control type schedule name
! - Dual SP control object type
! - Dual SP control object name
ZoneControl:Thermostat,
    Block1:Zone1 Thermostat, !- Name
    Block1:Zone1,            !- Zone or ZoneList Name
    48,                      !- Control Type Schedule Name
    ThermostatSetpoint:DualSetpoint,  !- Control 1 Object Type
    Block1:Zone1 Dual SP;    !- Control 1 Name

! - Name
! - Zone name
! - Control type schedule name
! - Dual SP control object type
! - Dual SP control object name
ZoneControl:Thermostat,
    Block2:Zone2 Thermostat, !- Name
    Block2:Zone2,            !- Zone or ZoneList Name
    48,                      !- Control Type Schedule Name
    ThermostatSetpoint:DualSetpoint,  !- Control 1 Object Type
    Block2:Zone2 Dual SP;    !- Control 1 Name

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: THERMOSTATSETPOINT:DUALSETPOINT ===========

ThermostatSetpoint:DualSetpoint,
    Block1:Zone1 Dual SP,    !- Name
    I17C,                    !- Heating Setpoint Temperature Schedule Name
    E19C;                    !- Cooling Setpoint Temperature Schedule Name

ThermostatSetpoint:DualSetpoint,
    Block2:Zone2 Dual SP,    !- Name
    I20C16C,                 !- Heating Setpoint Temperature Schedule Name
    E26C;                    !- Cooling Setpoint Temperature Schedule Name

! Schedule: Control type schedule: Always 4
Schedule:Compact,
    48,                      !- Name
    Any Number,              !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: AllDays,            !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    4 ;

Schedule:Compact,
    I17C,                    !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: AllDays,            !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    17;                      !- Field 4

Schedule:Compact,
    E19C,                    !- Name
    Any Number,              !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: AllDays,            !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    19;                      !- Field 4

Schedule:Compact,
    I20C16C,                 !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: Weekdays SummerDesignDay WinterDesignDay,  !- Field 2
    Until: 06:00,            !- Field 3
    16,                      !- Field 4
    Until: 20:00,            !- Field 5
    20,                      !- Field 6
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 7
    16,                      !- Field 8
    For: Weekends,           !- Field 9
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 10
    11,                      !- Field 11
    For: AllOtherDays,       !- Field 12
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 13
    11;                      !- Field 14

Schedule:Compact,
    E26C,                    !- Name
    Any Number,              !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 01/30,          !- Field 1
    For: AllDays,            !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    40,                      !- Field 4