Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Help with simulation ...

You could use the attached as example.. The sizing parameters object should cover your size and the AppG post process should cover your rotated average.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com