Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] jEPlus & Window-to-wall ratio

You guys are great. Jeremiah, you were right. The problem was with the lighting control, which when was unchecked in the Design Builder model, the jEPlus worked for all WWR(s) just fine. Now, for all hot and cold locations, as the WWR(s) increase, the cooling energy seems to decrease, which is a bit odd. I thought it might have sth to do with the lack of daylight control but not sure yet.

About the partitions, I have three different layouts, with central and split circulation cores, which is basically a re-arrangement of interior partitions. In other word, the change of geometry. You had some comments on this before and how the change of geometry could be accounted for as a variable using jEPlus. I would be grateful If you could explain a bit further,

Niraj, I'd thoroughly review your example and probably get back to you with some questions :-)

Thanks again fellows,