[EnergyPlus_Support] UFAD simulation in winter

Hi All

I would like to simulate UFAD systems and read example files "5ZoneSupRetPlenRAB" and "5ZoneSupRetPlenVSATU". No problem for cooling situation.

However, when I checked the example file and simulated heating situation in winter, I found the air temperature at the supply plenum outlet (should be the same as diffuser, the inlet of room) is around 15-18??, which is the same as the air at inlet of reheat (AirTerminalUnit:VAV:Reheat), then at time about 08:00am, the air T at outlet of reheat is about 80??!!! That means the air first comes into the supply plenum, then goes out of it and into reheat, after that, the reheat makes the air T increases before it goes into the room. Is it reasonable that the reheat is located in the room/supply plenum (I mean, after the supply air flows through the supply plenum)?

I tried to place the reheat before the supply plenum and let the air be heated before it goes into the supply plenum but failed since the supply air path inlet (inlet of supply plenum) must be "Zone Eq In Node",  which is the demand side inlet node of Air Loop and placed before room equipment "AirTerminalUnit:VAV:Reheat".

Can anyone help me about this problem? Or is it the limit of E+?

Thanks very much

Yan