Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modeling an UPS

Write me again on Monday and Ill ask around the office the electrical chaps

jean
(on holiday)

Sent from my iPhone

On 03.10.2012, at 17:54, "Camilo Velez :::Green Factory:::" <camilovelez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jean

I already tried to contact the supplier (and still trying), but so far nobody knows or seams to care about it. And that's right, I'm just planing to simulate the auto recharge cycle, but that's the problem I have no idea of how much it could be.. any guess??