[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: system 8 - ASHRAE 90.1 G

thank you james
i understand, how need to be set the Type of load to size on (sensible/air requeriment)?. i think that it need to be sensible, because the air loop will meet the cooling load, but how about the renovation of air? ASHRAE said in g3.1.2.5 that minimun outdoor air ventilation rates need to be the same in both, proposed and baseline.

As you said, Design outdoor air flow rate will be autosize, before considering the requeriments that said g.3.2.8 how you described below.
i am in troubles to understand it.
thank you again
Dante