RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Humidifier and AirLoopHVAC:UnitaryHeatPump:AirToAir

Francesco,

I think there used to be two different humidifiers, but there is only one now! (In the USA, it is fairly common to have a humidifier which uses steam from a boiler, so it seems unusual that this option is not available.)

If you are using Baseline #4, then you probably have only one zone for the air loop.  If that is true, you should be able to place the humidifier inside the zone by assigning its inlet / outlet air nodes the same as the zone inlet / outlet nodes. Another possibility is to place it on the outlet of the air loop.  I have not done this in a model, so I am not sure if this is the best approach.