Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Conversion from E+7.1 to E+6

Why don't you just run your V7.1 model using V6 and correct the errors
as they pop up (save your original V7.1 model). Each error will direct
you to the objects that need the backwards conversion. I do have V6 on
my PC.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years